Welcome to ASB 2021! Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the uncertainty surrounding the summer 2021 convention season, we have made the difficult decision to hold our 2021 Annual Meeting in a virtual format once again. Although we had hoped for a second chance to host everyone in Atlanta next August, holding an in person meeting does not seem advisable in 2021.
We are, however, excited to host the 2021 Annual Meeting, and hope that our collective experience from the 2020 meeting will allow everyone to fully participate in the programming. Although we are still making some changes to try and improve the experience, here are some details that may help with your planning:
- The meeting will take place on August 10-13, 2021
- Abstract submission will open on January 15, 2021 and close on March 15, 2021 at 5pm MDT (AND WILL NOT BE EXTENDED)
- Tutorials, symposia, podium sessions, networking sessions, and workshops will take place virtually
- All meeting content will be available asynchronously both during and after the meeting, for you to view at your leisure
- Poster presentations will include enhanced opportunities for user-generated content and sharing
- Discussion/chat boards will facilitate additional discussion/interaction
We look forward to seeing you all virtually in August!